Hmmm, your photos of HK really make me want to go back and see what there is to see again. Every time I go its with my parents, doing parent things - not being very adventurous and fun. Hmm... I'll see about visiting you in the upcoming year... :)
I hope you're having a swell time! Your place looks pretty big! (in comparison to a lot of places in HK). Take care. I'll be checking out the blog... Update lots!
Sounds like you're having an amazing time there, keep the posts coming! Are there a lot of interns down there with you? And you live in the MC house - so with Dan, Dexter, Leon, Yuan and everyone???
Ps. I'm still missing acceptance notes from you! (that's my shameless work plug :P)
I like hiking, dancing, long walks in the park, candlight light dinners... and TRAVELLING... Current destination SOuth East Asia baby... I plan to use my year in Hong Kong to explore this part of the world as much as possible, and document what I can for my friends and my memory.
7 Comments:
Oh my God, it's Lizzzzzzz!!
Looks like you're having lots of fun in Hong Kong...but don't forget about Calgary :) Snap lots of pics! I will reading your blog!
Hahahahahaha....thanks, Liz...you just made my day.
Liz, I think you left something behind.... ME!!!
Hmmm, your photos of HK really make me want to go back and see what there is to see again. Every time I go its with my parents, doing parent things - not being very adventurous and fun. Hmm... I'll see about visiting you in the upcoming year... :)
I hope you're having a swell time! Your place looks pretty big! (in comparison to a lot of places in HK). Take care. I'll be checking out the blog... Update lots!
ALLLLANNNNN! Come visit me!!
damn you liz. looks like you are having a great time in hk. keep posting pics. i cant wait to see them. catch you on the flip side.
Hey Liz!
Sounds like you're having an amazing time there, keep the posts coming! Are there a lot of interns down there with you? And you live in the MC house - so with Dan, Dexter, Leon, Yuan and everyone???
Ps. I'm still missing acceptance notes from you! (that's my shameless work plug :P)
Post a Comment
<< Home