Sunday, July 23, 2006

Beach babies

heya all! Today is definately my favourite day so far in Hong Kong. I got to spend the day on a boat with interns and AIESEC members from all over the world. We visited Sai Kung, a tropical paradise that is actually part of Hong Kong, I could never imagine such a beautiful place in a city of 7 million people! here are some pics, if you would like to see more, go to http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103938567

AND

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57005861@N00/sets/72157594208287678/

AND

Nadya's Pictures

I miss Calgary, especially friends and family, but I LOVE this place!!





A perfect swim in the ocean


The boat crew


Chillin on the deck


Sunset over the water

2 Comments:

Blogger ~diana~ said...

Love the pics Liz! Wish I was there, it's hot and DRY here. I could use a beack right about now. I'll even settle for a kiddie pool!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

move over, i think i have found my vacation spot for the winter. hehe.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home