hiking my worries away
well... I guess there is nothing I can really do now but wait. I have finally got throught to actually speak to te guy who is processing my visa at the immigration department, and he was finally able to tell me the stage of my visa application. It just needs the final endorsement from his supervisor. I explained to him that the company is getting impatient (which I am not sure if it is true, but I would be in their shoes), I am getting impatient and I really need to have my visa before this weekend so that I can go to Macao or China to validate it. He promised he would bring it to the attention of his boss, and I guess that is all I can do, so hopefully all will go well. I now have his direct phone number, so at least that is something.
In the meantime, I decided it was not very useful to sit around worrying about this, so I set out yesterday to Lamma Island to relieve some stress. Actually and AIESECer from HEC (Montreal) was in town and looking for something to do so we set out together on this trip. We had a great day. There is tons of hiking and beautiful scenary on this island, as wll as many hidden tombs and temples. It was really great :) Check out the pics:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103743141
And in case there was any stress after that I danced it away with the other AIESEC interns at Mes Amis, here are some more pics:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103743267
In the meantime, I decided it was not very useful to sit around worrying about this, so I set out yesterday to Lamma Island to relieve some stress. Actually and AIESECer from HEC (Montreal) was in town and looking for something to do so we set out together on this trip. We had a great day. There is tons of hiking and beautiful scenary on this island, as wll as many hidden tombs and temples. It was really great :) Check out the pics:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103743141
And in case there was any stress after that I danced it away with the other AIESEC interns at Mes Amis, here are some more pics:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103743267

1 Comments:
Are there male strippers at those lady nights or is that only here?
Also, you look prettier. The time off work is doing you good. I say enjoy it!
And euw, gross spider!
Post a Comment
<< Home