this week in Hong Kong continued

Wednesday, it was ladies night and we were feeling right : ) Check out http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103954058 for more pictures.
Thursday, I went Mongkok shopping, home of the famous goldfish market, so cool! I also went to the famous Hong Kong book fair which we the most crowded place I have ever seen. I think I saw more people on Thursday then any other day of my life.
Gary, Sharon and Ricky, from AIESEC Lingnan, my Mongkok guides.
Japanese Style mall in Mongkok
The Goldfish market!
Friday, after my absolutely insane Body Combat class (from which I still cannot move my arms) a group of us wandered around Lan Kwai Fong, a popular district for expats.
That’s it for this week. I feel really tired, even though I am on vacation : P



1 Comments:
I love your stories liz....body combat classes huh??? how come?
Post a Comment
<< Home