Saturday, July 22, 2006

this week in Hong Kong

Aie aie aie,

So crazy, so busy I can’t even remember what I did this week, let me try to think back and remember…

On Saturday I went to the ALE birthday party (a division of my company) and met many of my co-workers



On Sunday, I went to a suburb of Hong Kong called Cyclone with Erwin’s friend’s friends…



On Monday, I really do remember anything interesting from this day, opps. But I went to Sha Tin sometime, where I saw a famous temple and a pop culture museum and it was really great, so I will say it was on Monday, hehe (actually, I think it was Wednesday, but oh well). To see pictures go to: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103953596.

2 Comments:

Blogger kent said...

Is it giving you an error message? or is it just not working when you try to upload?

12:42 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

hey Kent,

I got it solved, it was a cookie thing I think.

Thanks anyways : )

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home