A Day in Kowloon
On Sunday, Martha, Nadya, and I spent the day on the Kowloon Side of Hong Kong (the part that is not an island).
Highlights…
- a BEAUTIFUL temple with zen like gardens, which included a pond and lots of turtles … I just hope they will not be made into soup …
- The goldfish market in Mongkok (this place is SOOO great, Ala you would LOVE it). I have pics that I will upload as soon as I am able to again.
- The Temple Street night market – this place sells everything you can imagine, at low, and really negociable prices, we were all practicing our bargaining skills : )
Check out the pictures below, or here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103582582
Highlights…
- a BEAUTIFUL temple with zen like gardens, which included a pond and lots of turtles … I just hope they will not be made into soup …
- The goldfish market in Mongkok (this place is SOOO great, Ala you would LOVE it). I have pics that I will upload as soon as I am able to again.
- The Temple Street night market – this place sells everything you can imagine, at low, and really negociable prices, we were all practicing our bargaining skills : )
Check out the pictures below, or here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103582582

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home