Wednesday, August 23, 2006

De de da da daaaa….

Saturday day night and the air was feeling hot…

Saturday was my first real evening out since I have got to Hong Kong… first I went to see Giselle with Michelle (aka crazy culture chic of Hong Kong). The show was unbelievably amazing! The principal ballerina was from the National Ballet of China (I forget her name right now) but she was REALLY amazing. I cannot believe the caliber of show that is available to see here, for a very reasonable price. Not only that this was just a small scale show, it is only running for 2 days! It is the same level of show that would run for weeks in Alberta!



Anyways after that I went out dancing with some interns and we had a really great time. If you would like to see pics please go to http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2102779633

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home