What do I do?
My boss sent me a really great article about the work our company does… and it pertains to the area that I am working in. If you are interested check it out:
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20060812a1.html
Also, the company snapped a few pictures at one of our recent event. If you feel like seeing me dressed in a full costume then here they are:


I think there are a lot of pictures taken around World Family, so I am sure there will be more coming.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20060812a1.html
Also, the company snapped a few pictures at one of our recent event. If you feel like seeing me dressed in a full costume then here they are:


I think there are a lot of pictures taken around World Family, so I am sure there will be more coming.

2 Comments:
Awesome! looks like your having such a fun time...
That is sooooo cute! Miss you lots! I've been having lots of peppermint tea, it reminds me of our girl time, except alan pointed out that it curbs your appetite which explains why I haven't been eating properly.
Post a Comment
<< Home