Monday, September 11, 2006

Dim Sum Well Done

I LOVE dim sum… I don’t know what anything is called or how to order anything (because in Hong Kong they do not use the trolleys) but it tastes SOO good… I do not know what my favourite main dish is.. they are all so good and interesting, but my favourite dessert is definitely the red bean pancake. The best part about a Dim Sum meal is the atmosphere where everyone sits at a HUGE round table, usually 12 seats, with the big Lazy Susan in the middle and talks for hours as waiters continuously bring dish after dish of new and tasty food. Everyone gets to try a little bit of everything so by the end you have eaten a little portion of about 20 different dishes (depending on the size of the group). What is the cost of such a luxury you ask? In Hong Kong a VERY nice Dim Sum meal will go for about $14 Canadian per person.

Here are some pics of when my co-workers and I went for Dim Sum on Friday…

http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=2102040279

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home