Thursday, September 07, 2006

Finally… an update

Aie aie aie… Long time no update… sorry about that. I guess that means I am settling into life here…I am not sure if that I good or bad. I kind of enjoyed having that outsider, ultra-observant view of life but now life is becoming more and more routine here. In a way I like that because I really like my daily life here, my job is good, I have lots of time to explore new interests, I have tons of new friends who have inspired me find different activities in the city and I am never bored… but at the same time, settling in is making me feel further away from home and making me realize that I will be here for awhile. Anyways here is what I have been up to in the past week and a half… Man that is too long in between updates. I really have to make a point of blogging more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home