Funniest thing I read this week
I came across the funniest thing I have read all week in HK magezine, a free weekly publication targeting the expat community in Hong Kong. It was in an article about colon cleansing and detoxs, so you know I was interested : ) anyways here is what it said:
"HK: Who is more prone to constipation?
Eve: In my experience females aer moe prone. Females tend to be more suppresive emotionally. They don't let go of things easily. We apply this suppressive tendancy to our toileting behaviour."
HAHAHAHA, anyways I found it amusing!
In Hong Kong women are helped to overcome this problem by excessivly long queues at EVERY washroom, creating a state of emergency for almost every women by the time she actual reaches the stall. In addition, the sheer grossness of the HK public toilet inspires action so that you can just get the heck out of there.
"HK: Who is more prone to constipation?
Eve: In my experience females aer moe prone. Females tend to be more suppresive emotionally. They don't let go of things easily. We apply this suppressive tendancy to our toileting behaviour."
HAHAHAHA, anyways I found it amusing!
In Hong Kong women are helped to overcome this problem by excessivly long queues at EVERY washroom, creating a state of emergency for almost every women by the time she actual reaches the stall. In addition, the sheer grossness of the HK public toilet inspires action so that you can just get the heck out of there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home