Mini-me Graduation
This weekend was the biggest event I have been involved with yet at work, in fact I think it is the largest event of the year for the department I work in; it was the Disney’s World of English Graduation Ceremony.
It was pretty cute to see about 150 kids in graduation gowns where the average age of the kids was 4-5 years old. There was a valedictorian who expertly delivered her speech despite her age (5). I was very proud of the 18 performance children that I helped prepare for the event. They sang their songs and delivered their lines quite well.
I feel this event was a great team building experience. As with all performances, people were madly working backstage to ensure the on stage happenings looked perfect. This type of environment always raises the stress level, but I think at the end we all learned we could trust and rely on each other. For a lot of the team, including myself, this was our first graduation ceremony so I think future events will go even smoother as we learn to rely on one another.
If you would like to check out some pics please take a look:



More here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=2101724936
It was pretty cute to see about 150 kids in graduation gowns where the average age of the kids was 4-5 years old. There was a valedictorian who expertly delivered her speech despite her age (5). I was very proud of the 18 performance children that I helped prepare for the event. They sang their songs and delivered their lines quite well.
I feel this event was a great team building experience. As with all performances, people were madly working backstage to ensure the on stage happenings looked perfect. This type of environment always raises the stress level, but I think at the end we all learned we could trust and rely on each other. For a lot of the team, including myself, this was our first graduation ceremony so I think future events will go even smoother as we learn to rely on one another.
If you would like to check out some pics please take a look:



More here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=2101724936

2 Comments:
haha thanks Sean!
I wish I could do the same for you :P I think I have to improve my Putonghua skills first.
Thanks for coming to the show though, it was really great to have so much support from other interns :)
that's sooo uber cute!!!
if david saw that you know what he'd say? "aww i want one"
Post a Comment
<< Home