Preparing the Rainbow
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses...
So the reason I am so behind in my blogging is I have been working a lot to prepare a performance for the company’s annual graduation ceremony. The ceremony honours all the students who completed the English learning program in the past year, which will be about 150 children.
Eighteen kids have been selected to do a show at the ceremony… this year’s theme.. The Rainbow. So this week my boss and I have been holding rehearsals for the kids to prepare them for the show. I think the show is going to be great, all the kids are confident and happy performers and I hope they have learned something in preparing for this show. We have a couple more rehearshals, and the show is on September 17 so I will let you know how it goes.
So the reason I am so behind in my blogging is I have been working a lot to prepare a performance for the company’s annual graduation ceremony. The ceremony honours all the students who completed the English learning program in the past year, which will be about 150 children.
Eighteen kids have been selected to do a show at the ceremony… this year’s theme.. The Rainbow. So this week my boss and I have been holding rehearsals for the kids to prepare them for the show. I think the show is going to be great, all the kids are confident and happy performers and I hope they have learned something in preparing for this show. We have a couple more rehearshals, and the show is on September 17 so I will let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home