Sean's Farewell BBQ

Last night, a large group of interns gathered for a BBQ on the Beach to say goodbye to one of the group's greatest members, Sean. We enjoyed great food and even better converation while roasting fish balls, calamari, and hot dogs around a fire, and then drawing in the sand on the beach.
In truth I really hope it is not a true goodbye, but a "see you again soon" because I really hope to see Sean when visiting Beijing and hopefully again when he does another internship in North America.
The large group of people was a true testiment to how much Sean is liked and admired by all in the group, his humble intelligence, calmness under stress and true passion and curiousity for new experiences have really impacted all of us. We are definately going to miss his incredibly creative country presentations, and passion for sharing about his often misunderstood home country of China. For me, Sean is the best hiking companion there is, and I really do not know what I will do on weekends without him here : (
Anyways, loads of pictures were taken, as always, you can see some at the links below, and I am sure there are more to come.
Pictures:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/554337005HmeZzm
http://cn.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leonsean2002/slideshow?.dir=/dd0b&.src=ph

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home