Epiphany
I think I know what I want to do.. at least in the short-term when I get back to Calgary! I want to find a job in the area of Corporate Social Responsability... it is all coming clear to me. hmm.... I think I need to get on the right path.

3 Comments:
Nice work, Liz. And all it took was a few months in Hong Kong.
Needless to say, I'm a tad jealous that you know what you want to do...even if it's only for the short term.
Yay to corporate social responsiblity!
I have decided that when I get back, I'm going to pay off my line of credit and then move out. And maybe get a job in HR. Also, Karen was saying how she almost finished her CGA or CMA but she decided to go into HR but the accounting helped her in HR so maybe I will get a designation as well. :)
Maybe that's not what I'll actually end up doing but it's comforting to know that I kind of have a plan.
CSR is becoming a really important tool for companies to promote themselves. Definately a growing trend so you shouldn't have a problem getting into it
Post a Comment
<< Home