Friday, December 15, 2006

Anne of Green Gables Moment

For me, unlike Anne, it was easy being green...


Unfortunately my hair is currently "a beautiful raven black" which is not quite so easy to deal with. Though I am smiling in the picture, I am actually not very happy about this.

Moral: NEVER tell a hairdresser you want him to dye your hair the colour of your eyebrows and just trust him to do it!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~diana~ said...

No...way...too much asian influence liz? well, make the most out of it, don't think you'll be doing that again. i realized when i went back to my natural color that that was the best. ;)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

"I thought nothing could be as bad as red hair, but green is ten times worse - Marilla, you little know how utterly wretched I am..."
It looks fine, Liz! - and may I now have a lock of your jet- black tresses?

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home