Friday, December 15, 2006

Project Update

This week was very exciting in the project to develop asustainable CSR system in the company where I work. Finally, with the help of my boss, James, my dad and roommates, Nadya and Hilton, I was able to complete a satisfactory version of the CSR Project Proposal. On Tuesday I was able to present the plan to the office "steering commitee" to get approval to proceed, and they enthusiastically agreed.

The rest of the week was spent in meetings to get people's recommendations and ideas for proceeding forward. Now comes the hard part, to put together a real plan, not just a sales pitch, including timeline, budget, and people needs. This action plan has to be done by February to present to the Chairman, Mr. Schidel, when he is here, so should be a busy month... but better then doing nothing.

Anyways... will see how things go.

ooo and Symone and I have plane tickets to go to Taiwan in January! On January 19-23 : ) Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home