Friday, December 01, 2006

Too Many Good-byes!!!




It is getting very lonely around the MC Flat.

Last Saturday Nadya and I accompanied Martha to the airport to say good-bye, which was by far the hardest thing to do since being here! Today Lumi left to go back to Romania. Nadya is currently in London, so it is just Hilton and I again.

Martha has called twice and it has been great to hear from her! It is so great that she is back with her family that she hasn't seen for so long, and that she is moving on to the next thing, to be LCP of AIESEC - Cali! Whata girl I don't think she knows the meaning of the word "break".

Lumi has been looking forward to going home almost since the day she arrived, so I am really happy for her that she will soon be back with her family and all the people who she cares about so much.

We miss you both!

Here are some pics of good-bye parties (and some Christmas stuff?!)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2098881172

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home