Thursday, January 18, 2007

Trip to the Philippines

What to say about the week Erwin and I spent in the Philippines. It was everything... we experienced it all... We uncomfortably lived the high life, we were astounded by some social situations, we were like kids behaving like adults in land that was foreign to me and familiar, but different to Erwin, and on top of it all we were trying to establish what we were both as individuals and as a couple... all and all it was a pretty intense experience. Here is an account of our adventures from my perspective:

For all the pictures, go here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2096539231

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Liz! When are you going to update your blog? It's April, and I'm missing your entertaining stories, such as when you had an 'Anne moment'. Oh well, if you don't we have to get together soon so I can hear them in person...

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home